RCU Forums - View Single Post - midwest sweet stick plans wanted
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 12:03 AM
76htodchris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: midwest sweet stick plans wanted

Ray, Space, and Bob -

Thanks for the attention.  It makes me realize that when I started my last plane 10 years ago - a Hog Bipe by Sig, I remember thinking, buy extra balsa, and make 2 from the same kit.  At least have patterns of the pieces.  I was almost finished with that project when my wife came in, and said - 'we're pregnant!"  Not until recently have I had the desire to fly again, and I could want to rebuild any of the planes I actually flew - kadet, falcon, kommander, kougar, 1/2 a p51, or my sweet stik.  why the stik is the one, i do not know.  i think it had the most influence on my flying, and it was the plane that i wanted when i first got into it.  standing there as a small kid, watching the fliers at the field flying them - probably the most popular plane on that field in the mid seventies.

i have some resources now, and i have enjoyed finding this forum.  the web is great for stuff like this, and i appreciate your input.

more to come.  btw, i gave my hog bipe away, 95 percent finished to a friend who had 2 young boys. 

Chris