RCU Forums - View Single Post - My Losi TEN-T
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 12:54 AM
mrsmartjohnson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My Losi TEN-T

UPDATEFOLKS: I have 10 tanks thru mine so far!! Absolutely no problems with the remote start! Runs awesome and comes binded to radio and comes tuned for break in. i had to adjust carb for desert elevation as was running a litlle rich from break in and I'm using sidewinder racing blend with 12% oil. but it has run 51 mph according to the telemtry!!! i crashed it hard on the 5th tank (ran it into my brick mailbox column at 23 mph and believ it or not nothing broke just slightlt bent front wheel but even it isn't bent enough to replace yet!! So to all of those Traxxas lovers who were hating on the remote start, seems like Losi did their homework. i tink i am going to buy Novsrossi heat sink for the motor for $34 shipped though because it is made from 7075 vs stock 6026 alloy. engine is not overheating at all, but i believe in caution and with this heatsink head should last much longer! (it's available on Ebay for anybody that wants to know where to buy it! P.s. ultimatehobby.com just reduced their price to $404.95 shipped for the Losi Ten-T, cheapest anywhere by $65.00!!!!!!!!

Igive it a perfect 10 out of 10 realistically A+++