View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 11:29 PM
ScottStaypuff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Which is better blitz / slash

ORIGINAL: MCSRacing

ORIGINAL: ScottStaypuff

ORIGINAL: MCSRacing

the blitz is as good a basher as the slash they will both do ya a good job .. the sc10 is a born racer, the rest are just a snack.

Not starting a flame war but the Blitz is a pretty good racer in the right guys hands. A buddy of mine does really well with his. The new Blitz race kit is going to be sweet. Its got a ball diff, I think they should have stuck with a gear diff however. Its set a bit to far toward ''kill''. I'd love these trucks to use the most durable parts so you spend more time racing and less time wrenching.
every weekend i run open sc class .. 2wd and 4wd all together .. i always place in the top 3, and there is never anything close to my sc10 other than slash 4x4's runnin high end tekin esc combos and TP lipo's ... i'm not taking anything away from the blitz, its a great truck, extremely durable .. and its the only other truck besides the sc10 that really has a decent design .. the rest carry their cg to high, if your blitz is pushing, dont add weight, change the springs and tires ... the extra weight will hurt short burst acceleration, like the punch needed for clearing triples and big doubles
Again, not taking anything away from the SC10, it probably is the best thing out there right now for pure racing. But it seems like if one guy does really good with something people fly out and buy it, you see three more the next week. Whether it was the truck or the driver. lol