RCU Forums - View Single Post - Mike, Got a PROBLEM.
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2003, 05:32 AM
alcohol burner
My Feedback: (48)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mike, Got a PROBLEM.

I bought 12 hitec 5645's from Don's Hobby online.
4 of the 12 have serious problems....I think......

Here is what i had happen........I just finished putting my 35% Cap together. I got rid of my Futaba 9206's because of stripping gears too frequently.....I installed all new 5645's.......My left rudder servo was jumping all around....HMMM......First i cahnged out the long servo extension wire....still problem...when i say jumping ...I mean it cycles almost from end to end.......so i eliminated the ext. all together......hooked straight in to my i4c isolator....still there.....eliminated isolator......still there......hooked straight in to reciever.....still there.....damn....pcm reciever bad......not.....switched out with new pcm reciever....(futaba 1024)......still there......HMMMM.......recharged all batteries overnight....just incase.....still has problem......but while i was jsut screwing around and started cycling all my servos just to see what was going to happen......3 more started intermittently working......i mean while cycling from one end point to the next the servo would just stock dead for a second then continue on......what is going on with these servos....all boxes are marked....march 02.........I am totatlly not comfortable at all about these servos.....I am having a 40% edge being built and was going with these servos also....but not until this problem is resolved...thanks....

Tim Adams