RCU Forums - View Single Post - In your opinion what is the most bullet proof 4x4 out there?
Old 03-03-2010, 05:28 PM
JUCD VPR

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: In your opinion what is the most bullet proof 4x4 out there?

I can't believe no one else has suggested the E-Savage?

If the Savage Flux is over your budget then the next best thing (in my opinion) in the E-Savage. I've owned my E-Savage for 5 years now and it's the longest truck i've owned, simply because it's AWESOME! It takes beating after beating and keeps coming back for more!! Plus it's fast (I have S-600 Super Fly motors so mine is even faster) and this is on some cheapo 6 ell 3300 NIMH batteries. I'm about to finally but some 50 dollar 2S lipo's for it from Hobbyking, So you can get an E-Savge with Lipo's for like $400.00 total, I don;t know anything that is as tough and as fast for $400 bucks and looks as cool as it does. I've owned just about every Rc out there (I have not owned a slash yet though) but i've seen a buddy of mine run his, looks like a good truck but nothing like an e-savage from what i've seen (i'm in no way putting down the slash).

Buy the E-Savage trust me you will be happy, then go to hobbyking and buy 2 - 2S lipo 5800 batteries for 60 bucks shipped to your door, for $400.00 you have an awesome truck, that looks great, very fast, 4X4 , and tough as nails like your wanting. You won't be disappointed.

I would however say that it is worth the extra $ if you buy the Savage FLUX, just sayin......haha