RCU Forums - View Single Post - Automotive paint
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 08:26 AM
stevenmax50
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Automotive paint

I was in Huntsville back on Monday. Thats a 1.5 hr drive for me so I do all I can when I go there. There is a nicely stocked LHS there. Except the only 2 kits they have are the Corsair and a Mustang. And 200 ARF's. That is no exageration. Plus the employees no nothing about building, painting, etc. But if I know what I want at least they probably have it in stock. So thats cool. The reason I bring up my little H'ville trip is that I was drivin down the road and there was a Harbour Freight!!!. My luckey day. Only problem was that there HVLP guns were 50 bucks or higher. Not alot of money, but so much that I need to add that to the monthly budget. 10 bucks I coulda just spent. 50 I gotta plan for.
Capt, your Corsair is looking good. Keep the pics comin bro. And if you could, a posting with a summerization of your process would be cool. I sometimesforget a step when I read the whole process spread over many postings. Now that I think about it, I should probably gather all the tips I have read from various threads.and put them in proper sequence. Anyway...keep up the good work. Do you have an estimated time for completion and maiden?