RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hyper 7 Speed test
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 07:37 PM
yakfish
My Feedback: (27)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Hyper 7 Speed test

ORIGINAL: big_poppa49

man yak, one wrong move and you go flipping and your GPS will be toast! I guess its the only place you can mount it huh.

As for my comment, I can apologize. For some reason I didnt understand that you were just comparing two motors. Actually, in complete turn around, I find it kind of interesting to know that a Mach 427 is only 1.6MPH slower than the Spec, considering that a Mach 427 is what I run on my buggy. So I was in the wrong, my bad. I thought you were just trying to see how fast you could get it to go.
No problem big_poopa, I was suprised myself to see how close the two perfomance wise. The Mach I am running even has the spin start so If I was to convert it to bump start I could probably get a few more RPM's out of it.

As for the GPS. yeah I cooked one on the back of my RC10GT a few months ago doing speed testing when it pulled the front wheels of the ground at 62 MPH and skidded across the parking lot for a few hundred feet! I am much more careful now and I tried to flip the buggy over before I mounted the GPS to make sure it was safe. I can't get it to flip even when going top speed and turning the wheels all the way. Onthe pavement it just slides.