View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 04:11 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: PowerMaster no more

ORIGINAL: summerwind

ORIGINAL: Gray Beard

It's been over a mounth now but right after one of Hobby Peoples big sales some of the guys went in for stuff and there was no PM at all on the shelfs?? That's when we got the word. Problem with the word has been the different stories we have gotten about the why of it and the if. Why it happened and if they are going to start up again. Just too many rumors to sift the facts yet.
that and the fact that many of us over the past 3 months have called and left messages on their answering machin and none of us have gotten a return call.

the story is, the mother signed the business over to the daughter, and the very next week Mom could not get into the building as the daughter changed the locks.

this was cited from an email from Mom.
I saw that one too, also heard something about the problem of them having to use cans { a Calif. company} and something about the EPA? A few others too but at this point who cares, we have to change to a new fuel so it's a good thing for Cool Power and Omeag. There are other brands but these two are what my LHS carry and have in stock. All the fuels I have used are very good, I just got the best deal {cost} with PM. I haven't been in a Hobby People store yet so I don't know what they are going to stock?? Guess maybe on there next sale we will find out.