View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 07:42 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: PowerMaster no more

ORIGINAL: summerwind

i agree, it is time to change.
Cool Power and Omega have never given me trouble in the past either..........although i keep seeing Cool Power referred to as Cruel Power because of rust, i personally have never experienced that................then again i shoot oil in my engines at the end of the flying day.

the way it is, if Powermaster was to stock fuel up for the users right now, they'd have a good chance of making it again with the modelers..............much beyond June, and i'd say it's over even if they did start producing.
they could have at least let us know that they inteneded to shut down.
They sure could have said something. There was something odd the last sale at Hobby People though. They had the on sale fuel stacked on one shelf and it had red caps on the cans but when one of the guys I was with picked up a can off the shelf with the white lids we were told that fuel wasn't on sale??? Being in Fresburg you aren't going to see any real rust problems with or without after run oil, there isn't all that much humidity so all you need to do is run out your engine at the end of the day, the oil film left behind is enough, same thing here in NV, it's the guys in the mid west and east coast that need to be a bit more careful. Our flying season is all year long, they store there engines for very long periods of time so rust for them can be a problem.