RCU Forums - View Single Post - Help Needed - mCX
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 04:59 PM
akpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help Needed - mCX

A few weeks ago I posted that I got an E-flite mCX. I was quite happy with it, for the first week and a half that it flew. Now I've got problems that I would like to see if anyone has a solution for.

About a week and a half into it, the actual batter wire separated from it's housing. Each time I went to put a lipo in, the terminal backed out.

So I called Horizon and they sent a new 5-in-1 board, with a new-style connector (more y-shaped).

I took everything off and put on the new board, ensuring I put things back the way I found them (verified them through on-line pics); wires, antenna, etc.

Now when I turn it on, it spins violently like it's in a torque spin. I checked and both props are counter-rotating. In addition I saw something where it stated that the battery would hit the bottom of the landing gear support. I've got a gap there, so I think I'm okay.

I called Horizon today (Saturday) and they stated I'd have to wait until Monday to talk to someone.

I really enjoyed it when it was flying, but now this is getting to be a major disappointment. Any thoughts?