RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/6 Tiger I build
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 05:29 PM
rivetcounter

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: 1/6 Tiger I build

Sorry for the delay responding the large pictures in the background are taken from the Tamiya CD rom that was released a few years ago no matter what you try the 1/16 diagrams will print in 4 sheets that you have to attach where as the 1/35 can be printed then enlarged onto larger paper this was supplied by a friend in England who got a friend in Scotland to print the diagrams I think they are around 1/10 scale though I was told they are 1/8 but haven’t measured to confirm though they look nice

I have done some more internal detail recently just to add to the aesthetics whether it’s worth it in the end I have no idea only time will tell, this is the internal detail of the close defence weapon this can be seen when the escape hatch is open otherwise it will probably never be seen

Apart from giving the tank a number 134 from SS102 I have also assigned a fictitious turret number 251 117 there is absolutely no evidence that this number was ever assigned to 102 let alone Tiger 134 but as the Vimotures Tiger has the turret number 251 114 I felt the likelihood was that this turret number belonged to SS102 this was done free hand and if you look at the ruler the size is 10x2.5mm so will barley be visible