RCU Forums - View Single Post - Best Multiple LiPo Charger?
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 10:45 AM
rmantoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Best Multiple LiPo Charger?

Thanks.

I've looked at those, but am looking for a multiple at one time battery charger. Am I limiting myself too much by this requirement?

Right now, between buggies, trucks, planes and helis, I/we have 16 lipos, and 11 receiver batteries. In an average 3 hour r/c outing, we'll burn through 10-12 lipos, and charging them later, with our current 4 chargers (2 cheapo wall chargers, a turnigy balance charger, and a duratrax ICE) is cumbersome, at best.

I have been planning on buying 2 dual battery (charge 2 batts at one time) high-current (relatively high, at least) battery chargers.

My workbench is already kinda crowded. About 8 feet x 3 feet, with airplane building sharing space with car/buggy repair, tuning, and helis. Along the back wall of the workbench are my spare parts, dremel and hand tools, batteries and chargers, with charge leads going under the workbench to an ammo box for charging... simply looking to cut down a bit on that clutter, while upgrading and consolidating my chargers at the same time.