RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti 77 Advance Pro Opto vs Castle ICE 80 HV.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:08 PM
Derek.Koopowitz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jeti 77 Advance Pro Opto vs Castle ICE 80 HV.

ORIGINAL: 2Sunny

I'm beginning to not like my Jeti so much. C. Moon originally set my throttle curve for a nice match with a 20.5x 14 RASA, but lately I've been flying the 20 x 15 and liking the extra speed when I want it, but the problem was the old mid-range on my throttle was too much with the 20 x 15 so I wanted to adjust the throttle curve down. I made the change on my TX but the effect on the performance was bizarre. Mid range barely kept the plane flying and I needed to go to 3/4 throtttle before I got the response I was expecting. At first I tried some minor adjustments with the TX settings. Next I tried using full power on T/O to set the endpoints, but nothing worked until I went back to the original throttle curve. So tonight I did some reading and found the post:

[link=http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12687595&postcount=4]Jeti Advance Endpoint Setting[/link]
That message was written by Woodie... he gave you the info on the heatsink. I'm using that exact same controller, Joe... and I have not had any problems with it. Have you set your ATV settings to what Woodie recommends? I haven't put a curve on mine - it is linear - and with a 20.4x14 the throttle control is just like I want it.