RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another Skymaster Viper
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 11:30 AM
sskianpour
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Another Skymaster Viper

MUST HAVE, THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE!!!

Okay guys, I have no shame in admitting that my building skills are horrible, I have no time to build anyways, and my builder is Bill Hatcher in Florida and right now he is building my SM Large Viper. Bill is a world class builder and those who have seen his work can attest to that. This is the coolest part:

He is custom building smoke tanks that drop right into my Viperjet and sit next to the factory standard main tank. He has carved a foam block to make a plug to make a mold, these tank drop right in and hold 72 oz of smoke!!! [sm=shades_smile.gif]

Now THAT is what I call attention to detail! I was so impressed by this that I thought I would post it. I am sure he could make other fans of this beautiful SM Viperjet smoke tanks as well, and I have no idea really what the cost would be, but you can contact him by email at: [email protected]

Here are some preliminary pictures, and I have requested that Bill document the smoke tank build which I can post for those interested in his tanks, or people who wish to make their own:

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sq48252.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	1432357   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xs59332.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	1432358   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hm23097.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	111.3 KB