RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kit or RTF????
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 08:23 PM
formula87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kit or RTF????

ORIGINAL: Rafael23cc

ORIGINAL: Solman

First of all, he obviously doesn't know what the going rate on heli's are, so take an easy on him. As far as the kit, once again he doesn't know the going rate. When someone doesn't know the hobby and they ask questions, try to look at it from their view. I didn't go on a forum before I bought my first heli and I know I would've asked what would seem strange questions.
Don't waste your time correcting me. Please provide reasons that back up your suggestions. He is experienced in car racing. I just turned my potential suggestion into something that he is familiar with.

As for the going rate for helis, anybody with enough logic to find this website, should have enough reasoning to find several rc hobby outlets and do some research.

That is the reason why I NEVER suggest specific models.

Rafael

Hey guys this is supposed to be the beginners forum right?? I am no expert in RC Helos or RC cars for that matter I just know it does not matter how much you spend you will always crash and always break somthing so as with RC you get what you pay payfor I am not expecting much for $150.00 there seemed like some good buys out there for "beginners" and that was my budget.