RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kit or RTF????
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 08:50 PM
Solman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kit or RTF????

Don't waste your time correcting me. Please provide reasons that back up your suggestions. He is experienced in car racing. I just turned my potential suggestion into something that he is familiar with.
Hey guys this is supposed to be the beginners forum right?? I am no expert in RC Helos or RC cars for that matter I just know it does not matter how much you spend you will always crash and always break somthing so as with RC you get what you pay payfor I am not expecting much for $150.00 there seemed like some good buys out there for "beginners" and that was my budget.
First of all, I am feeling obliged to correct you. You obviously are not paying attention to what he is asking or what his skill level is. As he said, this is the beginners forum and you sir are being too harsh in your judgement and not reading what he is saying. You assumed that he knows more than he knows. How is he suppose to know that heli's aren't in scale. This is why he is in the beginners forum. To learn and to share information is what this forum is about. Beginners forum is not a place for more experienced people to bash the newbies.
Negative way: Do your homework,helicoptersare not measured by "scale".

Positive way: Hey, just to let you know, helicopters don't go by scale like cars do. Here are some examples of the sizes....
Those are the reasons to back me up, so read what is asking and don't be so harsh.