RCU Forums - View Single Post - been away from rc for awhile.. what should i do???
Old 05-29-2010, 11:48 PM
Townsley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default been away from rc for awhile.. what should i do???

hey guys, ive been away from racing rc for a while. I have a jammin x1 crt truggy and a x1 cr fte buggy. they have been sitting in my basement for a couple years collecting dust. ive been busy with college and work and stuff, but i messed around with them again today. anyway.. i want to keep only 1 to use and race with, and i prefer a truggy for my racing style. plus its more fun. but the x1 seems to be out of date, even when i was racing it. Should i sell them both and get a x2 (new/used)? or should i just sell the buggy and upgrade the x1crt? the buggy has a brand new .21 jammin jpx engine that has never been raced, only broke in. i would like to get a .28 jammin engine for the truggy. but i dont know what i should do. i wont be racing every weekend, but id like to be able to keep up with the others, and i know the my x1crt slug of a truck cant right now. i cant afford to race both, but i like racing the truck so i think ill sell the buggy...what should i do about the truggy?