RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kit or RTF????
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 01:11 PM
helidude12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kit or RTF????

ok, i started to read this thread, but im to lazy (sorry its just my nature) so if i repeat any thing anyone has said i apologize,, but i suggest just going out and buying a good simulator, "Realflight" has great graphics (if computer power is not a problem) and also decent physics,, i would suggest "reflex" because it has great helicopter physics (physics = flight characteristics = how close to real) but but requires a radio. so IDK but i suggest a good sim because it far out weighs a helicopter, sims are expencive like $100-$200 but will save you tens of thousands of dollars trust me, and just ask anyone serious about this hobby, and also a good sim is something you will still use 3 years from now when you may own a 50 size heli and are working on puroflips, once you have gotten good on a sim then go get a heli, and a decent one to not some piece of crap that is not going to be enjoyable to fly. i know exactly how you feel, i was once there, but i must say if it had not been for the sim i would have gone brok from having to fix my heli so much, and have ended up quiting the hobby, but since i got a sim i always knew what i was doing, and crashed much less and am happier now.

thats just my suggestion

Chase