RCU Forums - View Single Post - Does age have to do with what airplanes you fly?
Old 06-05-2010, 01:11 AM
racelikustolit3k
My Feedback: (73)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Does age have to do with what airplanes you fly?

see I am guessing its comments like frankhawks that are pissin you off ??? sure they are, just blow em off

I am 24 and I fly alot of 3d, thats what most expect (old timers mumble and grumble all you want, just becasue my fingers are fast doesn't mean we arent safe) .. but I also fly pattern with my 2M ys 140 powered focus.. love aero towing and high start gliding with my dad ( 4m discus and turbo prop tucano)
and REALLY DIG flyin sorties with MY WARBIRDS, weather it be my ultra micro p-51 or my monster comparf F4U-1D Corsair with moki 215 radial..

it doent matter at all what you fly.. I small electric could easily kill someone and thats all a chance we take, weather your an idiot or flyin at the TAS and have a spektrum lockout IT COULD HAPPEN TO ANYONE,, NO MATTER WHAT YOU FLY

SO boss, dont ask for permission/advise in a public forum unless you want to hear everyones opinion weather stupid of very helpful

good luck with your decision on the plane you will get,, HAVE FUN WITH IT,, BE SAFE,, and you worry about you, not what anyone else thinks..

OH p.s. look at youtube and put in "RC WARBIRD CRASHES" the same old timers that are hasslin' you, are the ones planting there grossly overweight and under powered, chain saw converted, 1984 kit built WB, because they forgot how to do a PREFLIGHT and roll it right in the ground and then blame it on this NEW crap technology called 2.4

RACE