RCU Forums - View Single Post - How to splice a video,also known as open your eyes
Old 06-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Saxondog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How to splice a video,also known as open your eyes

Big Tony,I am not offended by anything that has been said by anyone except Shelby. I just don;t like being a good guy in a bad situation,trusting someone and finding out they have been lying. Simple as That. And yes me and the a friend from the forum are building a gun,a gun based on the design by Perry. And some have implied I am trying to discredit C/D.NO just open your eyes and ears to what he has said,then look at what he produced. Why is it wrong to question this guy's work?

Any one that has tried to ask questions has been bullied into silence? Why? If this is honest work,true in design as to what has been claimed then why not answer question? If their is nothing to hide,then answer not my questions but others.

I am fortunate to have many friends in several countries,and many here in the USA. The remark about aforeigneris stupid,unlessyou have a made in USA brand tank? As Shelby has stated many times he is using parts built in Japan,that's not discussed either,just this gun made in the USA, In the first post by Shelby he speaks of a parts delay,and the supplier being in Japan,I offered to help him find the part from Clippard,but he says NO they do not make what I need. Ok so instead of purchasing from a company in the USA he buy's from Japan. Nothing said about that either.

Yes I am not working in a collective,instead 4 guy's working together on a hobby they all have in common building a pneumatic gun system,and doing it in such a way that anyone can buy the parts and build it at home. That is the situation. When you can't depend on someone,the your left with depending on yourself.

Best Regards to everyone seeking a made in the USA gun system,hope it works out for everyone.