RCU Forums - View Single Post - Who thinks Habus are over rated and boring?
Old 06-16-2010, 08:16 AM
bcovish
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Who thinks Habus are over rated and boring?

ORIGINAL: AndyAndrews

ORIGINAL: bcovish

ORIGINAL: AndyAndrews

ORIGINAL: bcovish

What's the point of this thread?

Whats the point of your reply? To make a reply for the sake of replying?
No. I think that just because you think a plane is ''boring'' is not a good reason to start a thread about it. All that it leads to in most cases is slamming of a product. You already started it by stating that you ''feel like you got ripped''.
Well, maybe the ''ripped'' comment was overboard. The airplane does exactly what it is advertised to do. The company that sells it is great, I love their customer service. Their is nothing wrong with the product. I just feel like after owning it for a while it's not as fun as I thought it would be. Maybe its because I overweighted it with retracts and its wing loading changed. I think I liked it better before I made that mod. If you didn't notice, I didn't even use it in TX. It just got me thinking about spending 400 on foamies. I can't complain one bit about the quality of the Habu though. I just don't like it.
No foul on the ripped comment.
Andy, you didn't have time to fly it last weekend, you were too busy replacing the nose gear in the Boomer[:@]. Twice Sorry to bring that up.