RCU Forums - View Single Post - wren supersport
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 02:40 PM
new2jets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: wren supersport

ORIGINAL: David Gladwin

How crazy is that. Wren is about 100 miles away & Wren USA is offering to send an ECU across the atlantic.
[/quote]

This whole thread is bizarre unless I have missed something significant !

An exceptionally well designed and built engine malfunctions after running well. The designer and manufacturer is a phone call away. The Royal Mail will take the small box quickly and cheaply to Wren so they can and will solve the problem, quickly and they do not overcharge for servicing.

They will even look into it for you while you wait if you take it personally ! Yet we have two pages of the problem here with guys second guesssing the possible problems.

We even have an offer to send ECUs across the Atlantic.

My 3 Wrens , SS, 44 and XL 200, run perfectly, and no engine is better built than a Wren.

PLEASE give Wren the opprtunity to solve the problem, it could easily have been solved by now !

and surely, if an engine is not functioning perfectly it should not be flown until the problem is identified and rectified.

Or is there something I have missed ?

Regards,

David Gladwin.
[/quote]
spoke to wren but never seem to get much joy this engine has been back there 3 times in its warranty, somethink came lose inside ,had 3 fuel pumps and lost a lot of good flying days due to problems, which we don`t get many in the uk . its only got 16 hours run time and now i got to pay out more money to get it going again[&o]thats why its not gone back yet, because i`am wondering if its good money after bad.
cheer`s lozza but don`t think it`s the fuel pump.
ron i know how your mate feels might follow him down that road yet.