RCU Forums - View Single Post - Truggy selection after first race..
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 09:29 PM
jmaxey51

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Truggy selection after first race..

ORIGINAL: romax

I have had a Cen Matrix tr & Jammin x2 crt & out of those 2 the Jammin is far superior . I haven't had a mugen so i can't comment on it but they look good on the track as well .
im his son and the cen truggy has nothing on the jammin. the cen buggy is ok, he let me race it a few times when i was without one and i finished pretty well with it but the truggy just isnt there. needs alot of upgrades. the jammin X2 is an awesome truggy, i liked it alot. the mugen is great too, i have driven a good bit of them because i wasnt sure what i was going to get at the time so quite a few people let me run them, even raced one for a qualifier or two. they are a little easier to go faster on than the jammin but the jammin is just as capable to go as fast, its 90% driver anyways. i ended up going with the HB D8T and right now im very happy with my choice. its very durable and extremely easy to drive and dirt cheap. the only problem im seeing with mugens is the front A-arms are breaking but other than that its a solid truggy.