RCU Forums - View Single Post - Radio controlled servo?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 03:26 PM
dknovick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Radio controlled servo?

ORIGINAL: IYIaster

The remote control motor is just a small part of what I'm trying to do. Sorry if I offended anyone. I just think because I'm in the process of trying to invent a new product so that is why I'm not giving all the details of what I'm trying to do. I just figured finding an RC computer controlled motor would be much easier. Your list of requirements in right on spot & I appreciate you trying to help me.
Please don't go down that path...(thanks Rafael for the list)

To clarify, do you want to control a servo or a motor. Both have been thrown around, and each one has a different control method.

What you ask, can be done, but I don't know of any commercial solutions. You would have a "unit" (transmitter/receiver, servo controller, servo and battery) at each location. You would need to specify a unique number for each unit, so you can send a specific message to it.

Most of anything you'll find will assume that all the servos can be plugged into one controller (even in the R/C world, all the servos plug into one receiver), similar to the controller that I mentioned earlier.

-Dave