RCU Forums - View Single Post - first Heli
Thread: first Heli
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 10:24 PM
trickle007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: first Heli

I own both the mSR and CX2 and by far the Msr is the better buy and cheaper. You have a better chance of flying the mSR outside then you do with the cx2 the cx2 1 crash something is breaking, the msr upgrade the landing gear and you can crash many times with out doing any damage. unless you have a big indoor room the cx2 is a little big to fly indoors where the msr is perfect indoors no matter the size of the room. I can fly my msr in the bathroom if i really wanted to lol. Also another good thing about the msr is it comes with 2 batteries and a charger that charges 4 batteries at the same time in like 20 minutes. The batteries for the cx2 take up to 90 minutes to charge and cost almost 30 bucs from your loacal hobby shop where the msr batteries cost under 10 dollars.

Also another thing to conside is the Blade 120 SR which is just a bigger version of the msr. Eflite says there going to hit the shelves sometime in aug. Good luck and keep us posted on your decesion.

P.S. I for warn you helicopters turn into an obsession once you buy one your gonna want more lol.