RCU Forums - View Single Post - first Heli
Thread: first Heli
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 11:55 PM
Fast Ass J

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: first Heli

I can speak for the blade. I lost the msr due to my first heli and not knowing what I was doing. that is in the bottom of a lake. lesson 1. don't fly near water. My blade MCX2 lasted awhile but I took it three stories high outside and was being a show off. killed the throttle and powered up full throttle, it pulled up about 1/2 of and inch from crashing the went back up (what I wanted it to do, bad idea). Then the swash plate broke in two places from the stress. 

O.k. now I bought a blade CX2 a much bigger heli and a venom pro charger because I don't want to wait two hours to charge the battery.

What's my point? This all happened in five days. Thats allot of money. Do you know how to fly? I learned the hard way. I can do it now. 

Basically I am saying all these blade heli's are fun BUT the first breeze that comes up, it's gonna throw you around. If you have never flown these before, by small, fly in the house, don't be a show off then work your way up. You will crash! Get ready for it

They don't do well in the breeze, breeze not wind breeze. Must be dead calm out.