RCU Forums - View Single Post - Merlin Kero Start
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 05:32 PM
BaldEagel

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Merlin Kero Start

ORIGINAL: Gaspar

ORIGINAL: BaldEagel

I have been looking for a 90N or thereabouts turbine, but if this is the level of support, perhaps the Merlin is not what I want, last post dated 29th August 2009 and no reply, shame I was getting all enthusiastic about the Merlin.

One other thing in case I get my interest back, I have only seen pic's of the Merlin with an external plug, is this the connection for the internal Kero start?

MIke
Hi Mike,

I'm sorry in to read that you got a wrong impression of JetsMunt customer care by reading this forum. As some of our costumers commented, we are only a email or phone call away and we try to reply as quickly as possible to all enquiries. Like almost all other manufacturers in this forum, we prefer a direct contact to costumers so that we can reply accurately to each query. In the past we had our own forum, but this gave more troubles than benefits, as many of the answers where particular to one costumer and other costumers where easily confused. My personal point of view is that when someone ask the question in a forum is because the manufacturer don't answer or he for any reason don't want to ask to manufacturer. In our case we always answer, so...

Regarding your question, currently all our engines feature internal kerostart, but engines can be ordered in gas start a per costumer preference. Currently the connections on the engine are as described, but this will change soon with a new ecu.

Regards,

Gaspar

Contrary to my post above wich Gaspar answered I have now had nine seperate e-mails from Gaspar, he seems to be available at any time to his customers and answers almost by return, unbelivable customer service and a pleasure to deal with, will report further when I get the Merlin back.

Mike