RCU Forums - View Single Post - JetJoe OWNERS thread
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 11:54 AM
BJ64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JetJoe OWNERS thread

ORIGINAL: erazz

Well, in case you don't know I'm the GTBA's site admin.
We do, in fact, accept PayPal. Actually we do not accept anything but PP.

For your $45AUS you also get a CD with all the back issues of the GTBA. Again, if you're interested in building there's no better place to learn.
For your money you get a forum that has tons of information, access to very professional people and no BS.

And no, we will not ban you for liking JJ

Oh...Jaysuz....

You're the Site Admin in there? Crap... I'll get my @rse kicked as soon as I open my big gob in there then LoL. Just kidding.

We've had a few heated discussions in here over JJ's in the past - I would hope that GTBA is a Turbine's enthusiasts site where Turbine owners and aspirants can discuss their hobby without pride nor prejudice regarding their choice of engine - be it financially or otherwise influenced.

As you know, I'm hooked on Turbines. Since childhood actually. And it would be great to get in touch with like-minded people and see what's happening out there in Turbine-world. I will look into obtaining a 'membership' there - only I hope it doesn't turn into a beatch-fest there like it has here at times - just because I own a couple of JetJoe's...

BJ