RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dragon wing failure.
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 03:33 PM
DEVILDOG
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dragon wing failure.

Most of you have probably read my issues with the ir F-100. Anton came on here about giving me a new kit. I asked him why would I want a new kit as it would still have the same problems. I never heard back from him. I e-mailed him and John directly and asking the same question and of course never heard back. Jeff Tomelo says that my e-mails keep getting kicked back so I keep needing to e-mail him etc etc. Even though I can e-mail every one in the world with no problems. Something smells like BULL***** TO ME.

Anyone who has issues like this and will continue to buy from them are severly retatrded. I wish they would've sent me another kit. I would've ***** on one and then covered it up with the other.

I cannot believe that BVM models sells this *****. I have done buisness with them knowing that the products that he sells are top of the line. Well this will be the end of my buisness with them too. This is a 4K loss in my book. and BVM is part of the blame.

Chinese ARFS are all ***** and always will be *****. Just another foreign country taking advantage of us idiots that buy there product and take it up the *****