RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dragon wing failure.
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 07:54 AM
Airplanes400
My Feedback: (349)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Dragon wing failure.

Whats to report - I could care less about what you do with your models. What is relevant to my inquiry is your lack of experience with turbines. Your not a waivered jet pilot, you don't own any turbines, you really don't have much to offer here except your conjecture which is mostly been proven to be completely wrong. Go back to what you know - PROPS? EDF? and leave these forums to the ones who actually know a little about what they are talking about.

Give us your AMA number and first name and if your on the list you won't here another word from me about it. - if not GO AWAY TROLL>!
Well, aren't you Mr. Funnyman!

Once again Andy ... nice try. But since you don't know me, you have no business falsely attacking me in a poor attempt to discredit me. It just makes you look bad.

Looks like you want definitive answers rather than trying to understand what I'm saying. I belong to a club, so I would have to have a waiver to fly turbines. Matter of fact, I am also an instructor at the club! If that doesn't answer your question, then try this ... YES, I do have a waiver, JERK!! {Awww, did I just give you the equivalent of a body slam?}

More information ... My landings are ALWAYS smooth and picture perfect. I am regularly asked to compete at events but I refuse because;
#1 - The events are long, drawn out, and boring.
#2 - I don't want to fly for the entertainment of spectators.
#3 - I'm not on an ego trip. I just enjoy flying for myself. It's my 'me time' ... my escape from life.
#4 - See #1
#5 - Some events are at high risk to damaging the plane. I prefer not to risk that for points.
#6 - I don't get into excruciating detail on cockpits and interior hatches that have fake plumbing lines and fuse boxes.
#7 - See # 1
#8 - I have a life outside of R/C.

Do you have a waiver, Andy? Most of the time, it's the person who is attacking others that is guilty of the same claim. Do you want to put your AMA number and name up on a public site? I would think not! If you did, that would be foolish. But hey, could you give us your SS#, DOB, dirvers license #, address, and bank account info please?