RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dragon wing failure.
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 10:23 AM
Airplanes400
My Feedback: (349)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Dragon wing failure.

Michel, In your last post you made conflicting statements. You write, "The easiest way to make this go away is just not to post anything and in a few days the problem will have been forgoten." Then you ask people to send emails. Well, people sent Anton emails and he did nothing. Besides, once an airplane crashes, it's too late to provide help.

Face it, Skymasters' quality stinks. Upgrades are needed in many areas. SM jets built as depicted should have never been sold.
An aluminum tab attached to balsa wood with a shoddy glue job that a young child would do! Disgraceful!!
This is not the kind of work that should go into a jet that would cost $5500.00 after all is said and done.

Another SM rep admitting that customers need to expect a lesser quality built aircraft from SM due to the lower price, and that the customer needs to reinforce the jet in several unknown areas!!

China has lower wages, so that should translate to a lower price for the consumer while the quality remains high. But a SM rep admitted this is not the case with SM.

I could give you much better and reliable options for a proper fix, but I'll give it individually to people at my field who own these things. So far, I have seen others offer their fix, but nothing coming from SM or the reps.