RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Spitfire 90
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 12:09 PM
mk1spitfire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kyosho Spitfire 90

I just went by what looked ok within the cockpit and thought the ww2 chappy(pictures above) from horizonuk didn't look to out of place or not that I noticed. I guess the purists will beg to differ.!!

lol,You need to buy another 15 kyosho 90 spits to emulate.!

I guess my main reason for opting for carbon pushrods was that I didn't want to chance it on my lovely new model with the supplied wooden dowles but i'm sure they will be fine.

Another thing I never bothered glueing the main wing together, as some have done in case I wanted easier storage. The only issue would be undoing one half of the retract servo. Likewise the tail plane. that was not glued too. Only held on by the retainers underneath.

TiP 1.If you ever need to take the retract out then you need to keep the retract closed as there is pin which can catch the plastic wheel well housing.
Tip 2. You will notice on the retract that there is a grub screw. This for the retract to stop wobbleling. Wind out for greater lock.
Tip 3. If you ever take the retract apart you will notice a very small thin metal plate. This plate is what the grub screw end presses up against to stop the wobble on the legs.