Community
Search
Notices
Aerial Photography and Video Discuss the growing field of aerial photography and aerial video right here!

Testing video processing...

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 12:31 PM
SAVS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Testing video processing...

I was just working with a crummy video I took last week (cloudy/windy) with my DFI SAVS and am working on the best way to process it for the web. I have Flash 8 and CoffeeCup Web Video Player 4.7 (and others but not as good for actual code generation). I used the same avi for both and they actually generated about the same flv size. Have a look at them side by side here;

http://www.ballardsports.com/UNC%20E...y/Crooked.html

Ok' YES I now know the camera had slipped a bit (that is why it is named "Crooked" but like I said this is just some leg work on processing. and YES I know I hit the power line on my way to landing. I had planned that just to get some good video.

I generate through to flv because of the quality and size. I have not see it done any better and usually larger with the other formats.

The point of this topic is to see what others are doing as we all know posting the full hi-res original is not an option. So what is the best option?