Community
Search
Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

Programming a 3Way Switch on SD-10G

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 08:13 PM
paulGT3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Programming a 3Way Switch on SD-10G

Hey guys and I want to thank you in advance for your support and the great forum, I have lurked here for a long time, but I got my butt kicked by this and I need help.

I have my SD-10G, and I have used it for mostly Helo's. But then I got into multi rotors. Well this one I have doesnt want you to be in Helo mode. It wants Airplane mode.

Well I was using the Gyro gain switch for the Mode switch on this Fyetech FY 91Q system. It worked perfect, I have a gyro range of 150 to -150. I just set it up for
the different values and I got all three modes the FY-91 Q has. Regular flight, Return to Home, an Altitude hold. But then I saw NO helo mode. So I switched
to Airplane mode and the WHOLE GYRO function goes away.

Now I want a simple 3way switch that puts out a range of values and I cant find out to do it, AND I READ THE MANUAL!!!!

Anyway, does anyone have a quick way of doing this without having to use BOOLEAN Math? I want the same switch to do that mode changing.

Thanks guys

Paul G>
Old 09-25-2011, 09:40 PM
paulGT3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Programming a 3Way Switch on SD-10G

Here is something else I have done that has got me close. IN Aero mode I found out Channel 5 is the gear, so I played with that switch and I got Two of the modes from my quad copter
unfortunately they are the Return to home and the Altitude hold mode. No mode for just flying around. Then I moved the plug to channel 6 which had the FLAPS AND the Flap Trim switch VR6. That got me stabilzed fligth and return to home but no THIRD mode. I am getting close as soon as I find a three way that lets me adjust the values more than the trim switch I should be able to get all three modes!!! I am close and I can smell it!!!

Again thank in advance.