Community
Search
Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

Dual servos on elev

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 08:13 AM
PopPhil
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dual servos on elev

Can't find any info on running dual servos on elev controls with the rd8000 fm trans. do the elev servos both work with the elev trim when set up in mix channel? or is there a separate prog for setting dual elev servos?
Old 12-10-2011, 10:46 AM
mschulz531

Default RE: Dual servos on elev

I've got the RDS8000 and I have dual elevator support; the second elevator servo is controlled by ch 7 or 8 (don't remember which) so you need an 8ch RX I think. If you don't have the manual, you should be able to find it on hobbypeople.net

ORIGINAL: PopPhil

Can't find any info on running dual servos on elev controls with the rd8000 fm trans. do the elev servos both work with the elev trim when set up in mix channel? or is there a separate prog for setting dual elev servos?
Old 12-11-2011, 04:38 PM
I ALSO FLY RC

Default RE: Dual servos on elev

You do have dual elevator capability with the RD8000. You must be out of Basic and use the Advanced Menu Structure. See Page 32 of your RD8000 manual. To obtain Dual Elevators select the etc menu. Scroll down to D-EL and make it ACTive by pressing either the INC or DEC key. Output will be on Channels #1 and #7. Each of the channels can be individually adjusted for Reverse, Center and EPA. Both operate together with the Elevator stick. Call if you need further assistance.

AIRTRONICS TECHNICAL SUPPORT
800-262-1178