Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

Airtronics switch setup question?

Old 05-10-2015, 03:41 AM
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Airtronics switch setup question?

Hello all, I have an Airtronics 10G that I'm trying to set up a gyro switch using one of the three position switches. I have the switch set up on AUX channel1.The gyro responds to the "normal" flying corrections in position one. The third heading hold is what is eluding me. I need the switch to be off in the center position and -20% in one position and +20 in the third position. I can get the off center and -20 but cant find how to get the +20 in the third position. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Gary
Old 05-18-2015, 10:40 PM
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I played around with my SD10G, and when I got to the the point where you can change the settings , put your switch in the third position, and press the "Yes/+" button to make it go up, if the original setting is below the 20% setting, and the "no/-" button if the original seting is above the 20% setting you are trying to achieve!

I hope this helps..

Craig.

Last edited by SeaJay; 05-18-2015 at 10:51 PM.