Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

Banned Again 1st and now last.

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Banned Again 1st and now last.

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 02:44 PM
KidEpoxy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Banned Again 1st and now last.

804-
That text in my sig is not a slur,
but a verbatim quotation of a [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=9495847]RCU post[/link] accurately attributed to the original author

If you dont like what you say,
maybe you shouldnt say it.
Old 02-15-2011, 03:27 PM
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: KidEpoxy

804-
That text in my sig is not a slur,
but a verbatim quotation of a [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=9495847]RCU post[/link] accurately attributed to the original author

If you dont like what you say,
maybe you shouldnt say it.
It is a snip of a quote of me that you intentionally use as a slur
by leaving out the context in which it was written.
It appears in every post, and you post a lot,
perhaps more than anyone else in this forum.
Therefore, I can accurately say that
Kid Epoxy is the Slur-King. (in this forum).
Old 02-15-2011, 04:35 PM
WEAVE
My Feedback: (47)

First off this is the first time I have been on this site but reading the anti AMA stats I would like to know you guy's knocking AMA and I will not name anyone what have you done to promote our hobby .AMA has done at lot over the years locking in freguencys that we have enjoyed over the years they go to bat for clubs about to loose ther flying sites, they are fighting for us now to keep the FAA from severely restricting our way of flying. Why don't you do something constructive to help instead of bad mouthing AMA. I have been a member of AMA for almost 50 years and a leader member and contest director for almost 40 years .I do not always agree with the decisions that our leaders make but I do let them know in a civil manner how I feel toward a certain decision that they make as for the person who says he is only a AMA member so he can fly at his local field then let him drop out we don't need you and go and try and find a place to fly you may change your mind because flying sites are hard to get and keep in the enviroment we now live in. AMA has band together with The EAA in order to help us promote our hobby even more I am a long time member of the EAA and have built several full scale birds and I am working on my third bird now both these organizations benefit each other so AMA is doing a great deal to promote our sport so stop complaining about what AMA is not doing and do your part to help. You guy's are bordering on a slander lawsuit if you are not very careful so be constructive not destructive. Good luck to all of us when the FAA finally comes down with ther decision. RW
Old 02-15-2011, 05:35 PM
WestCoastFlyer

ORIGINAL: Arbo
ORIGINAL: WestCoastFlyer
Arbo, if something has been deleted the evidence is gone.
Quite a predicament you have, eh?
If anyone has a predicament it's a person given responsibility in one venue and not knowing when to stop typing in another.

I expect much better from an AMA "moderator."

On the other hand, if there was a rule violation (as anyone disrespecting another user would be, be it a user, moderator or admin), and it is gone, then it is
probably safe to say someone properly moderated that post, eh?
The point made here is too unintelligent to respond to.

Rather than attempting to debate an obvious unwinnable argument I suggest you apply yourself to being a mature ambassador to my AMA, because at this point you are failing miserably.

Old 02-15-2011, 05:43 PM
Arbo

If anyone has a predicament it's a person given responsibility in one venue and not knowing when to stop typing in another.
Are you suggesting even moderators from other forums should not be allowed to discuss things in this forum?

On the other hand, if there was a rule violation (as anyone disrespecting another user would be, be it a user, moderator or admin), and it is gone, then it is
probably safe to say someone properly moderated that post, eh?
The point made here is too unintelligent to respond to.
It is unintelligent to suggest that due to a 'bad' post being removed, that perhaps it was removed because it was a rule violation, thus whichever moderator or admin did it was enforcing the rules?

It's a shame you must resort to insults instead of answering actual questions. It is obvious dodging of the subject you originally brought up.

My questions to you still stand.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:05 PM
The Toolman

Does Ken (our mod) come over there an jump all over people an start accusing people of different stuff? He77, he rarely says anything on here.

By the way how come muroc doesn't come around here anymore?
Old 02-15-2011, 06:07 PM
WestCoastFlyer

It is unintelligent to suggest that due to a 'bad' post being removed, that perhaps it was removed because it was a rule violation, thus whichever moderator or admin did it was enforcing the rules?
At last signs of life. Evidently an admin can correct mistakes of moderators. That's nice to know, thank you.

It's a shame you must resort to insults instead of answering actual questions. It is obvious dodging of the subject you originally brought up.
My questions to you still stand.
I've answered every question, I've answered some questions twice. It's baffling you persist.

Old 02-15-2011, 06:17 PM
Arbo

ORIGINAL: Toolman
Does Ken (our mod) come over there an jump all over people an start accusing people of different stuff?
We don't allow users to start slanderous threads about people, or to start negative threads about other forums, so I wouldn't think he would need to. Though
several users on this forum, that are complaining about the AMA forum, have started or participated in threads where they complained about RCG and Ken. Those
were removed as soon as they were found, per our rules.

Asking questions, to find out what the real issue is, is jumping all over people?

At last signs of life. Evidently an admin can correct mistakes of moderators. That's nice to know, thank you.
As I said in my first post in this thread, every action a moderator performs behind the scenes is visible to administrators and other
moderators. It is a very transparent process in the background. Anyone that read my original message would already know that.

I've answered every question, I've answered some questions twice. It's baffling you persist.
Is it possible the 'deleted' message you can not provide as proof of what you claim, was removed because someone was on the ball in removing
posts that were against the rules? Who insulted who? Is the issue that a post with a rule violation was deleted, or is it something else?

I hear 'bad moderation', but as of yet, I have seen no serious examples of issues put forth as examples. If there is no constructive input, how
can things be fixed or made better?

Old 02-15-2011, 06:36 PM
WestCoastFlyer

Is it possible the 'deleted' message you can not provide as proof of what you claim, was removed because someone was on the ball in removing
posts that were against the rules? Who insulted who?
This is the last time I'm saying this. An AMA forum moderator insulted a poster on multiple occurrences.

How on heaven and earth can I know who removes a post on the AMA forum?
Old 02-15-2011, 06:41 PM
Arbo

This is the last time I'm saying this. An AMA forum moderator insulted a poster on multiple occurrences.

Yes, you have said that many times. You can not remember who said what to whom, being that it drove you away from the site?

I will let you know, that sort of thing is against the rules, and not tolerated, so you will not find it happening any longer.

I realize you do not know who removed a post. My question was is it possible that whoever did, did so because what you saw was a rules violation?

To everyone else: I suggest you sign on there if you are an AMA member, join in, and make your own decision.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:46 PM
WestCoastFlyer

Yes, you have said that many times. You can not remember who said what to whom, being that it drove you away from the site?
I never said I can't remember. Shame on you. I remember very well who was mistreated. I simply haven't mentioned names.

If the mistreated person came forward I'd be happy to attest.

Old 02-15-2011, 06:53 PM
Arbo

I remember very well who was mistreated. I simply haven't mentioned names.
You should feel free to name people as I have been informed by the moderator here, that people are free to say pretty much anything
they wish about AMA 'staff' as long as it has to do with the work the AMA 'staff' does. I have asked if that includes Leader Members since they
have special 'power' above that of normal members (in terms of voting).

Thanks for your responses. I hope to see you back there some day (I don't recall seeing your name there, so you might have left a long time ago).

Old 02-15-2011, 07:06 PM
WestCoastFlyer

I remember very well who was mistreated. I simply haven't mentioned names.
You should feel free to name people as I have been informed by the moderator here, that people are free to say pretty much anything
they wish about AMA 'staff' as long as it has to do with the work the AMA 'staff' does. I have asked if that includes Leader Members since they
have special 'power' above that of normal members (in terms of voting).

Thanks for your responses. I hope to see you back there some day (I don't recall seeing your name there, so you might have left a long time ago).
No offense, don't tell me I should, "Feel free to name people."

Ron (The Toolman) had a great point a few posts back. I suggest you think about what he wrote.

I'll come back to the AMA forum when it's as fair and decent as this RCU AMA forum.

In the meantime, sincerely, all the best to you.

Old 02-15-2011, 07:12 PM
Arbo

I'll come back to the AMA forum when it's as fair and decent as this RCU AMA forum.
* rimshot on the way out... good on ya.

If you decided to return, you will find that the rules are the rules, and they are enforced equally. It doesn't get any more fair than that.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:24 PM
combatpigg
My Feedback: (3)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

What a ridiculous waste.....never has so much been written about so little.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:32 PM
PLANE JIM
My Feedback: (109)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

and the AMA forum still sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-15-2011, 07:39 PM
Arbo

Yeah! It's horrible! Keep up the bashing! Don't let anything else through!

I think this time I'm outta here for good. Too much positive energy around here.

As the old saying goes, you can be part of the solution or......

Enjoy the bashing love fest guys.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:40 PM
KidEpoxy

CP
LOL
I wonder how many guys contacted Hoss to find out what the thread is actually about [&:]
Old 02-15-2011, 08:03 PM
WestCoastFlyer

ORIGINAL: combatpigg

Hey, I resemble that remark! :-)

Thank goodness the drivel I've written to former girlfriends isn't public knowledge.
Old 02-15-2011, 11:16 PM
Hossfly

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

//snip//I think this time I'm outta here for good. //snip//
Your first "....outa here " was tremendiously short in honesty.

ARBO, you keep alluding to how you follow the rules so you can maintain your position. That in itself is, IMO, a significant determination of a person's true character. Has it ever occurred to you that you are very possibly being used in a purposeful plot to be certain that the AMA Forum fails as it is doing daily?

Anymore there are so few posters there that surely most of the visitors can readily ascertain the forum is almost a totally useless item of communication, and functions below failure level due mainly because of the personnel picked by management to perform the so-called moderator function. Does it not make you feel somewhat even more insecure when you think of just why you have your beloved level of power?

Personnaly I rather be powerless than be used because someone else thinks of me as one that can be used. I really feel for you ARBO but you are just out-of-reach. [sm=47_47.gif]

P.S. to KE et. al. My promised paper will be done next week. Right now I'm busy getting this Competition RC Fun Fly all set up after the bad weather for so long. All that care to, check the Events Forum and look for it there, or Ya'll just come on by!
Our new airconditioned kitchen room is on the go, but many improvements to tidy up yet, however it is pretty neat. www.jetero.com
Old 02-16-2011, 06:11 AM
factcheck
Banned

Horrace,  we have been waiting a week to see your 'document'.  How about putting up or shutting up?
Old 02-16-2011, 06:17 AM
The Toolman

Complaint on the first post....hmmmmm
Old 02-16-2011, 06:26 AM
The Toolman

I think this time I'm outta here for good. Too much positive energy around here.

I was always taught that positive energy was good. soooooooo, thank you arbo [8D]

I guess that means the ama's forum is full of negative energy then []
Old 02-16-2011, 06:36 AM
K-Bob

ORIGINAL: The Toolman

I was always taught that positive energy was good. soooooooo, thank you arbo [8D]

I guess that means the ama's forum is full of negative energy then []
Maybe you could go over to the AMA site and post some positives?Be part of a solution to a problem you believe exists?
Old 02-16-2011, 06:42 AM
The Toolman

Naaaa, I don't wanna mess up a bad thing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.