Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

AMA / MAAC reciprocal agreement ends......

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

AMA / MAAC reciprocal agreement ends......

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2021, 06:54 AM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by franklin_m
Class act.
LOL, says the man that snuck back into a forum where he had previously been banned and then lied about his career. Unless you’re going to try to convince us that you went from flight status to stock boy at the base PX.

of course that would conflict with the career path you claim in this statement where you decide you needed to argue with someone over the flap configuration on his toy airplane.

( Quote Franklin_M) Who was also a NATOPS Instructor in type, Naval Aviation Safety School graduate (i.e. aviation safety expert & mishap investigator), developmental test pilot, and developmental test pilot instructor.

I'm baffled why he's clinging to nomenclature and misunderstanding of the aircraft despite ample primary source document (NATOPS) proof to the contrary. I think it comes down to effort to capture scale builders. For example, he knows the model's flaps aren't accurate (split vs. semi-Fowler), but if he can find documentation somewhere saying they're split, even if he knows it's wrong, then he can tell customers can submit that incorrect info for scale documentation.
Old 11-20-2021, 06:59 AM
speedracerntrixie

Originally Posted by astrohog
Who is lying? You should look in the mirror.
You're delusional and should really take care of your anger problem, you trigger way too easily.

Astro

LOL, anger problem. I’m not the guy who crossed over to a different forum to troll someone because he made an accusation about my man crush, that was all you cupcake. But thank you for another LOAD of Astro wisdom.

Old 11-20-2021, 07:08 AM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude. REALLY? "crossed over"? I've been over there far longer than you, hence my delusional comment. You can write as many words as you want, it just doesn't make them true.

You are truly narcissistic.

Why must you continue with the vitriol of name-calling and pigs making turds stuff? very childish. It certainly doesn't give you the upper hand, rather it shows your true childish colors. Respect is earned, and it certainly isn't earned by playing childish games.

Astro
Old 11-20-2021, 07:17 AM
astrohog

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
LOL, says the man that snuck back into a forum where he had previously been banned and then lied about his career. Unless you’re going to try to convince us that you went from flight status to stock boy at the base PX.

of course that would conflict with the career path you claim in this statement where you decide you needed to argue with someone over the flap configuration on his toy airplane.

( Quote Franklin_M) Who was also a NATOPS Instructor in type, Naval Aviation Safety School graduate (i.e. aviation safety expert & mishap investigator), developmental test pilot, and developmental test pilot instructor.

I'm baffled why he's clinging to nomenclature and misunderstanding of the aircraft despite ample primary source document (NATOPS) proof to the contrary. I think it comes down to effort to capture scale builders. For example, he knows the model's flaps aren't accurate (split vs. semi-Fowler), but if he can find documentation somewhere saying they're split, even if he knows it's wrong, then he can tell customers can submit that incorrect info for scale documentation.
You bring drama and create dirty laundry in every forum you belong to. It's bad enough that it follows you everywhere you post, and each forum has enough of your childish antics on their own. For the last time, respect this forum enough to not cross-contaminate this one with your soiled britches from other forums.

Astro
Old 11-20-2021, 07:24 AM
speedracerntrixie

You bring drama and create dirty laundry in every forum you belong to. It's bad enough that it follows you everywhere you post, and each forum has enough of your childish antics on their own. For the last time, respect this forum enough to not cross-contaminate this one with your soiled britches from other forums.

Astro

HAHahahaha More pig crap! Hypocrite, you’ve cross posted between threads many times. You can make claims all you want……don’t make it true.
Old 11-20-2021, 07:31 AM
speedracerntrixie

Dude. REALLY? "crossed over"? I've been over there far longer than you, hence my delusional comment. You can write as many words as you want, it just doesn't make them true.

You are truly narcissistic.

Why must you continue with the vitriol of name-calling and pigs making turds stuff? very childish. It certainly doesn't give you the upper hand, rather it shows your true childish colors. Respect is earned, and it certainly isn't earned by playing childish games.

Astro
More hypocrisy, I know you may have a hard time keeping up but have you forgotten the time you posted a picture of a guy with his head up his rear end? How about the dozens of times you have called people delusional? Funny how differently you view people who use YOUR tactics on you.
Old 11-20-2021, 07:43 AM
ElectriMan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this a competition to see who can out troll the other?

No clear winner yet, keep going.
Old 11-20-2021, 07:43 AM
astrohog

More hypocrisy, I know you may have a hard time keeping up but have you forgotten the time you posted a picture of a guy with his head up his rear end? How about the dozens of times you have called people delusional? Funny how differently you view people who use YOUR tactics on you.
Delusional is a word that describes the behavior you exhibit.
Suggesting that Franklin and I have a homosexual relationship is different on so many levels.

Yes, I am sure your feelings get hurt (the truth tends to do that), and then you strike out with your vitriol-fueled attacks, hence the narcissist statement.

You've provided plenty of evidence of narcissism, delusion and anger that my labels are 100% justified. Your pooping pigs and homosexual nuances are just examples of your inner rage and superiority complex.

Astro
Old 11-20-2021, 07:45 AM
astrohog

Originally Posted by ElectriMan
Is this a competition to see who can out troll the other?

No clear winner yet, keep going.
There is only one troll here. The one whose comments do not have any basis or merit. Pretty easy to determine, really.

Astro
Old 11-20-2021, 08:06 AM
speedracerntrixie

Astro, words have meaning. Not once in describing your attraction to Franklin have I used the word homosexual. You should comprehend my comments before answering them out of anger. In fact if you stop answering at all we can go back to what we were doing last week. I have low expectations of that though. Your narcissistic personality would never allow me to have the last word.
Old 11-20-2021, 08:19 AM
astrohog

Astro, words have meaning. Not once in describing your attraction to Franklin have I used the word homosexual. You should comprehend my comments before answering them out of anger. In fact if you stop answering at all we can go back to what we were doing last week. I have low expectations of that though. Your narcissistic personality would never allow me to have the last word.
LOL.
And meanings can be nuanced. Please explain what you meant when you assessed that I had an, "infatuation" with Franklin and likened it to, " Rue Paul/Elton John"

This oughtta be good!

Astro
Old 11-20-2021, 08:22 AM
astrohog

Narcissistic? Do you even know what that means?

Here is an example of your narcissism from your quote above: "In fact if you stop answering at all we can go back to what we were doing last week"

Since you seem to want to play, I ask that you provide an example of mine.

Astro
Old 11-20-2021, 09:05 AM
speedracerntrixie

LOL.
And meanings can be nuanced. Please explain what you meant when you assessed that I had an, "infatuation" with Franklin and likened it to, " Rue Paul/Elton John"

This oughtta be good!

Astro
Oh no, words have meaning. How many times have you said that? I can write the words for you Astro but I have no way to make you comprehend. Once again I did not say Homosexual. It’s not for me to decide what your feelings for Franklin are, that is on you. All I can say is due to you running to his rescue every time someone questions him it’s obvious that there is something there. That’s something for you to figure out.
Old 11-20-2021, 09:14 AM
astrohog

Oh no, words have meaning. How many times have you said that? I can write the words for you Astro but I have no way to make you comprehend. Once again I did not say Homosexual. It’s not for me to decide what your feelings for Franklin are, that is on you. All I can say is due to you running to his rescue every time someone questions him it’s obvious that there is something there. That’s something for you to figure out.
Since you skirted the actual question I asked with more of your usual blather and because I think it is important to be responsible for everything we post here, please explain why/what you meant when you wrote that I had an, "infatuation" with Franklin and likened it to, " Rue Paul/Elton John"?

It is a simple question. Go.

Astro
Old 11-20-2021, 09:27 AM
speedracerntrixie

Again try to comprehend. I didn’t make any sort of “ statement “. I asked a question. Please understand the difference between the two. You can simply choose to not answer my question.
Old 11-20-2021, 09:28 AM
astrohog

You mean the generic meme that is widely used on the internet as another way to say that someone has their head up their butt? vs. a dumping pig meme that is obviously a personal attack on me and my avatar?

Classic!
Old 11-20-2021, 09:30 AM
astrohog

Again try to comprehend. I didn’t make any sort of “ statement “. I asked a question. Please understand the difference between the two. You can simply choose to not answer my question.
And there we have it folks! Narcissism at it's finest!

Strut around here acting all righteous, slinging mud at those who have differing opinions, get called out on your hypocrisy, slink into the corner and refuse to take any responsibility for your actions.

I'm done.

Astro
Old 11-20-2021, 10:59 AM
franklin_m

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I feel that it is admirable to stick by your man even when he does something stupid, is your infatuation with him on a Charles Manson/Jim Jones level or maybe Rue Paul/Elton John (emphasis added)?
But thank you for another LOAD of Astro wisdom ... (followed by image of dedicating animal & emphasis added)
HAHahahaha More pig crap (emphasis added)!
A collection of homophobic slurs, postings that include images of defecating animals, and further verbal references to the same.
Old 11-20-2021, 11:29 AM
speedracerntrixie

Originally Posted by FlightLine1
Let me guess, You're twelve. Right?

You sure act it!

I have to wonder why the Mods let you stay here? Unless maybe they're cut from the same cloth?

Let me guess, your not as new here as your profile suggests? I’m far less on the mods radar then Franklin and Astro. RCU is not the only media source in which I communicate with a few RCU mods.
Old 11-20-2021, 11:38 AM
astrohog

Let me guess, your not as new here as your profile suggests? I’m far less on the mods radar then Franklin and Astro. RCU is not the only media source in which I communicate with a few RCU mods.
See, you are just too obtuse and full of your self-righteousness to see your own hypocrisy.

Once again, what evidence do you have regarding my status with moderation? You have zero basis, there is none, yet you continue to type....I've been a member here longer than you, speak my mind, speak the truth, refuse to be PC or woke, do not bow down and suck up to moderation, yet....here I am!

Please back up your words.

Astro
Old 11-20-2021, 12:01 PM
speedracerntrixie

I thought you were done? No self control?
Old 11-20-2021, 12:08 PM
astrohog

I thought you were done? No self control?
I'll be done when I want. just waiting for you to answer to all of your baseless claims.

Astro
Old 11-20-2021, 12:21 PM
speedracerntrixie

I'll be done when I want. just waiting for you to answer to all of your baseless claims.

Astro

Nope, not baseless. To claim that your antics haven’t been noticed is just ignorant.
Old 11-20-2021, 12:25 PM
astrohog

Nope, not baseless. To claim that your antics haven’t been noticed is just ignorant.
To claim they have been noticed more than yours is ludicrous AND baseless. Keep spinning!

Astro
Old 11-20-2021, 12:35 PM
astrohog

Speed,
I'll give you some heartfelt advice: come to terms with your emotional hemophlia and superiority complex and stop allowing yourself to be triggered by micro-aggressions. You are not the only one out there that has lots of RC experience, there is always more than one way to skin a cat, not "right", "wrong" or "Speedy's way". Once you can enjoy the hobby for the love of the hobby and not trying to, "be the man", you will be much happier, live longer, and the forums will actually be a better place for it. Lose the anger, find the love!

Astro

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.