Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Aero-Works Sales?

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Aero-Works Sales?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2014, 03:54 PM
RJaggers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aero-Works Sales?

I noticed Aero-Works had a sale during Christmas with 20% off then one in February with 14% off. I missed both and wondered if anyone knew when they usually have their next one?
Old 03-04-2014, 12:12 PM
jbarnes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They usually have a sale during the big events like Joe Nall. I'd sit tight if you can because I'm sure they will have another sale right around the corner. But, I don't think you'll see 20% off, thats very unusual for AeroWorks to do that.
Old 03-06-2014, 02:48 PM
Granpooba
My Feedback: (5)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

AeroWorks could have a 99% off sale and I still would not purchase any of their planes, again !
Old 03-07-2014, 08:51 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Granpooba
AeroWorks could have a 99% off sale and I still would not purchase any of their planes, again !
And how does this response answer the OP's question or contribute anything to the thread? We've all seen your anti AeroWorks thread, it's not necessary to scatter it around other threads.
Old 03-07-2014, 09:21 AM
Zeeb

Originally Posted by RJaggers
I noticed Aero-Works had a sale during Christmas with 20% off then one in February with 14% off. I missed both and wondered if anyone knew when they usually have their next one?
Found this over on another forum and the webservers here will not let me post a direct link to that website so I copied the post for you.....

"Man.. Rocco and the boys at Aeroworks are at it again! SO.. Starting tomorrow March 8th until March 31st you can head on over to the Aeroworks website check out all the great planes, accessories and parts they have and then subtract 15% off of the entire cost of the order! And yes that is including shipping!
(The discount will be reflected on customer invoice at time of processing.)
(**In Stock Items Only - Combo Pricing Not Included)

So if you buy a plane, a replacement set of landing gear and some other stuff, add it all up, add shipping and then take off 15%! NICE!! Gotta say that is not a bad way to welcome spring. (If it ever really comes! Go AWAY SNOW!!!!)

To check out all the available items go to: AEROWORKS "
Old 03-07-2014, 02:43 PM
Granpooba

Originally Posted by Zeeb
And how does this response answer the OP's question or contribute anything to the thread? We've all seen your anti AeroWorks thread, it's not necessary to scatter it around other threads.
Well, last time I checked I still lived in a free country with speech rights protected by the Constitution. Thus, as you so put it, I will scatter it where ever I please !

Perhaps if you had the same experience that I had with AEROWORKS, then you would still be on the band stand also !

Last edited by Granpooba; 03-07-2014 at 02:51 PM.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:57 AM
Zeeb

Originally Posted by Granpooba
Well, last time I checked I still lived in a free country with speech rights protected by the Constitution. Thus, as you so put it, I will scatter it where ever I please !

Perhaps if you had the same experience that I had with AEROWORKS, then you would still be on the band stand also !
You know what? Most of us who have AeroWorks models and participate on this forum, don't give a da*n what you think of AeroWorks.... There, how's that for exercising my right of free speech?????
Old 03-08-2014, 09:02 AM
Granpooba

Originally Posted by Zeeb
You know what? Most of us who have AeroWorks models and participate on this forum, don't give a da*n what you think of AeroWorks.... There, how's that for exercising my right of free speech?????
Not even worth my breath to make a reply !
Old 03-08-2014, 09:43 AM
bikerbc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am in Granpooba's corner . I don't like the way Aeroworks treats their customers either and spreading the word is his right just as you saying how satisfied is your right .
Old 03-08-2014, 11:15 AM
Granpooba

Originally Posted by bikerbc
I am in Granpooba's corner . I don't like the way Aeroworks treats their customers either and spreading the word is his right just as you saying how satisfied is your right .