Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Has anyone ordered a V-Mar plane

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Has anyone ordered a V-Mar plane

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 06:12 PM
rustleruss
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Latest batch of V-Mar planes

I was looking at the F18 too and yes it cost more then i wanted to pay but i did some reading on prop jets and i kinda like the Lanier F-4 Phantom 40 ARF .40-.50,47"199.00 a little high and the Phoenix Models F-20 Tigershark ARF .40-.56,56.7" at 149.00 not to shabby

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXWL40&P=7 f4

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXKWN8&P=7 F 20
Old 01-06-2006, 05:03 AM
Dav0012

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Latest batch of V-Mar planes

hi, i bought a Vmar pc-9 model about 2 months ago, and whaddya know, sold it within 20 days, got the model built, yep ok... all seems fine, got one of the members to check it all out and test fly it for me... yes no worries landed it so he could set expodential, then he took it up again, yet to find out the second landing was smooth, i thought good, a plane i can enjoy, till i trundled down the runway and the undercarraige ripped out of the wing, looked where it had torn, hardly any glue at all, plus the actually block of wood for the steel undercarraige was holding onto pretty well nothing in a sorta way, but other than that aswell
i know its only for show but the decorative covers for the axles were all broken when i got it out of the box and it looked like they'd tried to re- glue it but obviously with not much glue at all, so ive decided never to buy a vmar plane again