Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

help roltech

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

help roltech

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 01:36 PM
NCIS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default help roltech

roltech
I called them today to see if they received my Nexstar and they said they had. They said it would take a couple weeks to get a replacement sent to me but first the warranty dept. had to check it over. Did they do this with you and if so how long did it take to get your arf back?
Thanks NCIS
Old 06-02-2006, 10:23 PM
roltech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: help roltech

ORIGINAL: NCIS

roltech
I called them today to see if they received my Nexstar and they said they had. They said it would take a couple weeks to get a replacement sent to me but first the warranty dept. had to check it over. Did they do this with you and if so how long did it take to get your arf back?
Thanks NCIS
Good! and yes they did this to me too, so it's a good sign. there pretty good, did you send everything, like motor etc? this is why I bought the ARF Superstar while waiting for the Nexstar.

roltech

Old 06-03-2006, 01:25 PM
NCIS

roltech,
Yes I sent them everything the way it came to me. I didn't take anything out and even sent the video back with the simulator software in it's case. I even packaged it the way they sent it. I did leave the pin stripping on as you said. Hope that doesn't mean I altered the plane's flying ability? It flew fine before the clevis pin broke on takeoff. Thanks for answering me back. I will let you know what the outcome is!
Old 06-03-2006, 06:10 PM
roltech

ORIGINAL: NCIS

roltech,
Yes I sent them everything the way it came to me. I didn't take anything out and even sent the video back with the simulator software in it's case. I even packaged it the way they sent it. I did leave the pin stripping on as you said. Hope that doesn't mean I altered the plane's flying ability? It flew fine before the clevis pin broke on takeoff. Thanks for answering me back. I will let you know what the outcome is!
My crystal ball tells me you will get a new Nextstar RTF.
Good luck.

roltech
Old 06-06-2006, 02:34 PM
NCIS

Roltech,
They sent me a brand new NEXSTAR with the same channel even. Only took 4 days not counting the weekend. I call that super service. Thanks for your input, it gave me confidence that I would get a new plane.
Thanks,
Gibbs
Old 06-06-2006, 10:43 PM
roltech

Your welcome, I knew they would there great! but now if you have the same clevis! change it to a better quality, because you may not have the same luck next time, in this hobby we have to check everything that might go wrong, and if you don't know ask someone at the club to check and instruct you how to proceed in doing just that.

Good Luck.

roltech
Old 06-07-2006, 01:55 PM
NCIS

Roltech,

I already put DO-BRO Plastic black square with metal pin and lock clevis's on the plane. I won't let those nylon clevis's do me in again. Thanks for the advise. Great flying and fair skies to yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gibbs