Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Parkflyers.com Plane Choice

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Parkflyers.com Plane Choice

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 11:06 PM
Shimy3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parkflyers.com Plane Choice

I am now looking for a RTF plane from Parkflyers.com. I already have a gas plane and am just looking for a nice parkflyer. My choices are between the Begin Air or the Cessna 182 Plane. Which one should I go with? I love scale planes, but I want to stay under $200. I would also like the Lipo Battery and Charger upgrade for longer flights. ???
Old 06-01-2010, 12:02 AM
RC Aeroplanes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Parkflyers.com Plane Choice

Hey I think I can help, I sell some Parkflyer planes on my website. The Cessna Pro Deluxe RTF kit comes with one 2 Cell 7.4 volt 2200 Mah Lipoly Battery included but I can give you a 2nd battery with the kit. Each battery has a 20 minute run time I will also ship it to you for $200 if you are located in the U.S.A. Click this link for Radio Controlled Aeroplanes and go to my website to see the Ceassna Pro Deluxe write me a message from the contact uscontact us page and mention rcuniverse for this deal.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ge94031.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	1446142