Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Sea Gull Dual Twin ACE

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Sea Gull Dual Twin ACE

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 10:57 AM
Fastsky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sea Gull Dual Twin ACE

Just a quick report on the Twin Ace from Sea Gull. There was one brought out to our field on our Fun fly by one of our clubs members. The flight was the maiden for the plane and he was using 2 OS 46AXs. The plane takes off fast in about 100 feet. The plane looked easy to control. He throttled up a bit for a high speed pass and the speed is impressive. He did a few rolls which were fun to watch and listen to. Landing was easy as the plane slows down well and landed at a slow landing sport plane speed. We asked him if the plane was as easy to fly as it looked and he said "yes!". He only needed to add 2 clicks of down trim for level flight. He also said that the plane had tons of power. He never went over 1/2 throttle including the take off and the high speed pass!! Its a great looking plane and 1 that you might to consider for your first or next twin.
Old 06-08-2006, 03:46 PM
tailskid
My Feedback: (34)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Sea Gull Dual Twin ACE

I can agree with the pilot's comments 100%....very nice flying bird!