Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

GP P6E Hawk Help

Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

GP P6E Hawk Help

Old 09-25-2006, 04:22 PM
jcw111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GP P6E Hawk Help

Need help with the wing incidence on the Hawk

I am setting up the wings on the Hawk and the top wing is at 3 degrees negative which seemed excessive I checked with GP about the Top and bottom wing incidence and was told the Top wing should be 1/2 degree negative and the bottom wing to be 2 degree negative. My top wing assembled shows about 3 degrees negative and will have to be shimed to get the 1/2 degree negative The bottom wing is OK All the struts are installed correctly. Have any of you that have built this plane had the same problem. Would appreciate any comments and advice. I am using the Robart incidence meter for set up

Thanks

Jim Whitney
Old 12-02-2006, 09:19 AM
fly TN

Default RE: GP P6E Hawk Help

hello , i am looking for a RC Curtiss P6E kit ( not ARF ) with a 3-4 ft. wingspan. they run about 200-400 $ anyone know where i could find one?
thanks
Old 12-03-2006, 07:45 AM
XTRA230
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: GP P6E Hawk Help

Try The extensive build thread Starts here http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_34..._1/key_/tm.htm You May have to do a bit of reading Up To 1003 Posts It Is here RC Warbirds and Warplanes Hope this helps
Rob