Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

I want it all!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2002, 10:43 PM
Turbobruce
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I want it all!!

I need help here.

I have been looking at a few chargers and I cant make my mind up. I want ac/dc capabilities and be able to charge two packs at once, fast charge or slow charge, and condition. I dont think I'm going to get everything I want so what would be an all around great charger? Please don't mention the accu cycle plus I have it and hate it. I also will be looking into NIMH batteries and will probably convert to them as I'am using nicads right now. I'am will to give up the ac part. Help!!!! Thanks guys

Triton ( I know only on pack at a time)

Sirious pro

Dymond super turbo or????????

Bruce
Old 11-27-2002, 03:36 PM
bob_nj
My Feedback: (62)

Default Serious

I have had excellent luck and results with both of my Sirius chargers> I have the Limited and the Pro and use them for NiCad and NiMh. I completely trust my 3 large scale planes with these chargers. Although I am from the old school so to speak, I do use some NiMh's and can't complain. There are mixed feelings about them as a current thread demonstrates. I picked the Sirius line because of their claim of peak detecting the nickel batts. Like I said, no problems! There are quite a few Sirius units in this area and some guys don't even charge overnight anymore. I charge between every flight on my 33 and 40% planes. Take it for what it's worth and have a good holiday_bob
Old 11-27-2002, 08:54 PM
hemna

Default I want it all!!

If you find that charger please let me know. It seems odd that I can't find that beast. Why aren't the charger manufacturers building ac/dc chargers that have a few charge ports for 1-26 cells/port? I know there is a market for it. :stupid: