Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Triton Charger OH NO!

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 07:12 PM
R C Jack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Triton Charger OH NO!

Oh no! Was just about to buy the Triton Charger when I found out it's been discontinued [X(] ! I really do not want to shell out $30 more dollars for the Trtion 2, any suggestions? Would it be ok if I got it from eBay for $90 brand new, will it be worth it?
Old 09-18-2006, 08:10 PM
shag555

Default RE: Triton Charger OH NO!

They make a Triton Jr for about $90... or you could do the ebay thing... Your call. There are probably a few other chargers that work better anyway - If you're doing LiPo's you need a cell balancer too now-a-days.

MPB
Old 09-18-2006, 09:40 PM
R C Jack

I just need a decent charger that will charge all of my Rx and Tx batteries (NiCad, NiMh and maybe lipos later) it just seems like the triton is the way to go, unless there are any others that are within the $0-$90 price range. Any help would be great. Thanks.....Jack
Old 09-18-2006, 10:17 PM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

There's also a whole bunch of them in the 50-63 watt range and do 14-15 cells and 5 amps max. Lipo series capability will vary from 3-4-5.

Triton jr
Multiplex ln5014
bantan 301dx
x-peak3
swallow advance