Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

hanger 9perfect peak charger prob.

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

hanger 9perfect peak charger prob.

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 06:24 PM
CRAZYRYAN
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hanger 9perfect peak charger prob.

I have this quick field charger and when i start to charge both my tran. batt which is at 600mah and my reciever batt. 1800mah the first few seconds the led light would go red with a beeping every second. but when i charger only a reciever or trans batt. separately it works fine or at least i think it works fine. so what could it be? im using nicad batt. and a field box motorcycle batt. to charge at the field.
Old 10-23-2006, 07:08 PM
CRAZYRYAN
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: hanger 9perfect peak charger prob.

never mind folks i figured it out it was that my motorcycle battery was low on voltage thus causing the led lights to turn red dumb of me!! i tested by taking the glow and a screw driver to check out the voltage on that and it was zero so i figured i charge the motorcycle battery up to its max and when i checked again it was full!!
Old 10-24-2006, 08:37 PM
Flying Geezer
My Feedback: (14)

Default RE: hanger 9perfect peak charger prob.

I'll bet you broke down and read the instructions!