Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Hydrimax hype?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Panzlflyer
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hydrimax hype?

A couple of guys have shown me the new Hydrimax Ultra packs in a 2000 4 or 5 cell config and it claims they are High rate on the packaging.

When I check the Panasonic site it looks like they are pretty poor when compared to a Sanyo somewhere near 900ma and they flatline.
Anyone know if they are Panasonics or have they switched ,all it says is made in China on the cell plus Hydrimax logo.
If they are the Panasonic HHR cells then they are not high rate at all.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:53 AM
richrd

Default RE: Hydrimax hype?

I also was on a quest to fiqure this out. E Mailed all of them, retail to Sanyo and Panosonic they would not or could not tell what battery was in these packs. They are low rate C must slow charge says in blue on packs. I smoked one so I know how weak mine was.
Moved on to Sanyo HHRU never looked back.
Rich
Old 11-13-2006, 12:29 PM
Panzlflyer
My Feedback: (15)

Default RE: Hydrimax hype?

I think they must be HHR200 Panasonic, but if its a big secret then I guess I wont be recommending them or using them.