Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Dynam F6F Hellcat >

Dynam F6F Hellcat

Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Dynam F6F Hellcat

Old 03-10-2018, 12:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dynam F6F Hellcat

my newest plane Dynam F6F Hellcat my first with retracts I found I have no way to connect both retracts to the receiver I am figuring there is a Y plug ? was given a 5 wire harness 2 go to the lights but the other 3 have no use? anyone can educate my I would appreciate it thanks
Old 06-06-2024, 01:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would assume a standard servo Y cable should do the trick, unless Dynam have some form of proprietary plug and cable which one would think they should include. My last electric retracts used a standard Y cable plugged into Ch. 5.

But as this is quite an old post I would hope that a resolution has been found by now.
Old 06-07-2024, 01:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yup, you're on the right track with the Y plug idea. That's usually the way to connect both retracts to your receiver if you don't have separate channels for each. As for the extra wires in the harness, they might be for additional functions like gear doors or maybe even a brake if your retracts have that feature.