Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Beginners
Multi purpose charger >

Multi purpose charger

Community
Search
Notices
Beginners Beginners in RC start here for help.

Multi purpose charger

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2020, 01:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Multi purpose charger

I'm needing advice for an AC/DC charger that will charge most batteries. The most important thing I need is to charge LiPo batteries. I have an Electrifly Triton I've used for 2s batteries.I also have several older Multi chargers for various batteries.I just got a plane that uses 4- 6 cell LiPo batteries and have not got anything to charge them with. I want something I can use at in the shop (AC) and also use at the field (DC).Please offer suggestions of what you use and recommend. Been out of RC for along time and just starting to get into bigger Electric Rc Planes. Thanks !

I posted this in the question and answer forum also.
Old 12-14-2020, 09:04 AM

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

You didn't mention how big the batteries are, so it may or may not have enough power for you, but the venerable old IMAX B6 works as well as it ever did. I'm a fan of the Ultra Power line of chargers too. They make dual and quad output ones, but I'd rather spend the same money on multiple single output chargers.
Old 12-15-2020, 08:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the information .